Another Editorial comment

                                        Another Editorial Comment

I didn't expect family members to respond so quickly so I need to describe the differences between the "Draft Page" link and the "Publication Page" link.  The "Publication Page" is what everyone sees and if you want to comment on a post that has been published, there is a "share" button that allows you to comment on the posted article on the "Publication Page."  However, if you want to publish a new idea that is unrelated to things already on the "Publication Page," then click on the "Draft Page" link, write your own article.  You are the only one that can see it until you click on the "Publish" button, then it will appear on the "Publication Page" where everyone in the family can read it.  I hope that that is not too confusing.  DMH

Comments

  1. This is a great idea. I don't know if I can post, though -- when I click on 'draft page,' it takes me to the draft page of MY blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brian, can you toggle to The Harmon Chronicle in the upper left-hand corner of your draft page? It's kind of hidden.

      Delete
  2. If you are entering a new post (unrelated to any of the existing posts), you should use the "Draft link" and if that is bumping you into your own blog, then we have a problem with the "Draft link." Let me know if that is the case.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts